Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13th, 2009

Well, Happy Easter Monday everyone! Sorry been so quiet, but life's been a little busy.

I would like to talk a little about something makeup related. Some of you may know I'm a real sucker for eye makeup. I like to play around with vivid shadows and all. But what to use to remove all that?

For many years I've been using the Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover by Mary Kay. It worked pretty good, that is until I couldn't find an agent to sell me anymore. There is one who works in the same building as I do and I've asked her to come by so I can buy some, but she never does.

Besides, I get a little sick and tired of needing to buy some Mary Kay product and getting backed into a corner about how I need to join the cult, etc etc. So I decided to try something over the counter.

Well, I managed to find Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover by Almay. It's got cucumber in it to make it more refreshing. Let me tell you, this stuff is great, by far a better makeup remover than the Mary Kay stuff, and it's half the price. I highly recommend it!

The only drawback is that this stuff is so good and removing stuff from your face that you'll need to extra moisturize after. I managed to order something today from Avon. I'll let you know how it goes and recommend that product if I like it.

Anyway, Almay's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover gets a thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment