Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11th

Good afternoon! Found some terrific Watchmen pictures today. I'm waiting for my order too. How silly is this, a Rorschach lunch box! LOL. I also would like to get more merchandise as well as make a bumper sticker. That ought to be really fun.

So today's blog, I guess ought to be about food as, well, this is also a blog about food! I have to say, currently, I'm on the Atkins Diet, so my intake is pretty restrictive. I've lost 54 pounds, so it works! But having said that, I'm not afraid to talk about good food here, and I welcome comments about it.

I've got a birthday coming up and can't have the traditional cake, so I'll be making a low carb sugar free cheesecake. Nut crust. There are a bunch of recipes online, a lot of them really good. Cream Cheese is allowed on the diet, so having cheesecake is fine, so long as there's no flour in it.

Oh how I long for the days of regular cake, but heck I'd rather have my weight loss, thanks.

I'm curious, what is your favorite kind of cake?


For now, Gothic Dragon

2 comments:

  1. A rorschach lunchbox (hurm, feeling envious - lol) - does that limit you to a diet of sugar cubes, baked beans, and raw eggs - washed down with coke, of course.

    I'm not sure what the name of my favourite cake is . . . but I had it several times while in Sarajevo. It's a one layer yellow cake with mocha flavoured buttercream icing. The icing is decorated with walnuts. Yummmmmm. Next favourite would be the fresh cream buns in Colchester, England.

    ~ Welsh Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Welsh Dragon! I certainly could put those things in my lunch box. The raw eggs would fit nicely in the thermos. Yes, there's a thermos with Rorschach on it. LOL.

    I'm wondering if Rorschach's nick name might be "farty" by any chance? LOL.

    As for cake, my favorite is yellow with chocolate icing. Or chocolate with chocolate. It's odd, I kind of like it straight up. But who am I kidding, if it's a cake I like it, LOL.

    For now, Gothic Dragon

    ReplyDelete