Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24th, 2009

Good evening folks. Yes, normally I post my blogs earlier in the day but it has been a crazy day and I'm only really concentrating now on this particular blog.

I was shopping in Ulta the other day for some oil free eye make up remover...found an awesome one, but I'll blog about that another day I think. In other words, I don't want to get up and look right now, haha.

But in my browsing I came across this crazy mascara! Crazy enough for me to glom on to it and want to wear it! It's called Max Vivid Impact Mascara. I didn't buy any at the time, but I think I may, for occasions such as conventions and places where it's ok to be a little crazy. Anyway, it's a double application. You have a base color for your lashes, such as a dark plum or a midnight blue color and then a really bright contrasting shade you are supposed to put on the tips of your lashes.

Here's a web page that explains it a little better and has a sample of the stuff. Fun stuff. I'd wear it for sure! What do you all think?

http://www.splendicity.com/makeupminute/max-factor-vivid-impact-highlighting-mascara/

For now, Gothic Dragon

2 comments:

  1. That's striking stuff! I think you'd look great wearing it.

    You may be concentrating on this blog today but your latest R post is probably my all time favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the one with the gold! It's not bad - I haven't just put it on the tips though. I should try that.

    ReplyDelete