Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13th, 2009

It's Friday the 13th. Oooga Booga! LOL. I barely even thought about it. I find it so funny how superstitious people can be. My own mother was the queen of superstition. Her mother too. Good grief, it drove me crazy. For a while I was too. For Friday the 13th I used to wear a gold charm of a heart and a number 13. I've noticed, I got neither good nor bad luck from such charm.

Actually I consider today a bit lucky for me, I was able to score some good Watchmen merchandise, before it was sold out. Got the Barbie Sized Rorschach. Wow that wasn't cheap either. And also the 6 inch Unmasked Rorschach figure. Last one on the shelf. Toys R Us exclusive limited run. I'm a happy girl. :)

So, getting to the mete of my blog now, I'm going to a little jewelry party tonight. A friend from my Choral Society has a Silpada business. Silpada is kind of like Pampered Chef or Mary Kay, only for silver jewelry.

Yes, I know what some of you are saying, "but, but, Gothic Dragon, you have your own jewelry business. I've bought stuff from you for Christ's sake!" True! And I thank you for past and future purchases. I am, however, happy to support friends and their businesses too. I'm not guaranteeing that I'm going to buy something tonight, but I've asked her to look for a particular charm for me. So we'll see.

If any of you are interested in hosting a Silpada party, I can get you Melissa's information to contact her. She's very nice and fun.

Well, that's it for today.

For now, Gothic Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment