Monday, March 23, 2009

March, 23rd, 2009

Good evening all! Here's hoping that everyone is well today.

I just spent the better part of the afternoon writing! Yes, for my other blog. It's basically a fanfiction, creative writing project. I write a little more in the story every day.

Funny thing happened the other day. Husband asked me why the TV wasn't on and was it broken. I was writing! It's easier to concentrate when the tv is off. Though it's only for a few hours, I've found that focusing on writing or doing something, anything, engrossing has gotten me out of watching so much television. I still watch a lot, but at least not as much as I did. Just as well, I was starting to watch too many court shows, LOL.

Have any of you made any kind of changes in your tv watching routines lately?

1 comment:

  1. Heh, "is it broken?"

    I WANT to turn the thing off - growing up, the tv just wasn't on all the time, so it's still kind of weird to me to have it on a lot.

    ReplyDelete