Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16th, 2009

Hello everyone!

Yes, still on my Watchmen kick! :) Weeeeee!!!! I've been having a good time coming up with a little fan fiction which I'm actually sharing with the public. It's come to this, after all this time. I've been writing for years but have never let it outside of a few friends.

More Watchmen related, I'm waiting for an order to come in of one of the figures from the movie. Laurie...Silk Spectre II. Hey, my collection can't ALL be Rorschach, though most of it is, LOL.

So I got an email from the Laughing Ogre comics that the store in Leesburg will be having a special sale on March 17th. They have titles that are green related on sale 20%. So if you are a Hulk Fan, or a Green Lantern fan they you can get your comics at a discount tomorrow, for St. Patrick's Day. Hmmm I wonder if they have any Dr. Doom stuff for sale, 'cause you know he wears a green cape!

Must wear green eyeshadow tomorrow. The best one is Vert from Urban Decay, just in case you'd like to have a source for really good eye shadow. Urban Decay's shadows are pigment rich and a little goes a long way. I think they are worth the 15 dollars for a pot of shadow. The ones I have have lasted me quite a while and I've gotten lots of use from them.

Ok that's it for now, a sort of pre-St. Patrick's Day green talk.

For now, Gothic Dragon

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I really enjoy Rorschach's journal. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Redkora, I'm happy you enjoy it! I'm having a good time writing it and the comments section is a lot of fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete